Dear prospective authors
you are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished papers in English. Electronic submission (using the ECMSM 2015 web site submission system) of PDF files is required. The submission deadline is HERE.
Author registration, paper submission, paper evaluation and conference participation are managed by Conference tool.
By means of their submission, authors agree to register for and participate in 2015 IEEE ECMSM if their submission is accepted for oral or poster presentations.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings with the IEEE Computer Society copyright, ISBN number, as well as will be indexed in IEEE Xplore and other bibliographical search engines.
Full papers may consist of up to 6 pages maximum. Please consider the formatting instructions bellow. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Student papers may consist of up to 6 pages maximum. Please consider the formatting instructions bellow and these requirements:
The student papers are entitled to reduced registration fee, only if the above mentioned requirements are fulfilled.
- First author is required to be a student,
- This student will present this paper
The accepted papers are published in conference proceedings.
Creating IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs by YOURSELF or using IEEE PDF eXpress™
Creating an IEEE compliant PDF version of the paper is sometimes the most common difficulty faced by authors. We have subscribed to IEEE PDF eXpress service to assist authors in converting their files to PDF files that meet IEEE PDF compliance criteria.
In some of the following links is required conference ID; please use "34303X"
Please note that PDF eXpress only creates the PDF files for YOU, and you should still submit the converted file to ECMSM 2015!
Format of the paper should follow the guidelines for the IEEE sponsored conference Proceedings (two-columns format).
- It is possible to download the Adobe Sample distiller settings to ensure Xplore compatibility if accepting PDFs from various sources. Note that some settings are required, some recommended and others suggested.
- AFTER the PDF conversion, the PDF file MUST be checked by IEEE PDF eXpress. This is mandatory for the compatibility of all manuscripts that have to be included in IEEE Xplore.
- IEEE PDF eXpress Access: www.pdf-express.org
- Conference ID: 34303X
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 34303X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid..
IEEE Copyright Form:
If your paper was selected to Formal IEEE ECMSM2015 Proceedings, we also need filled and signed IEEE CopyrightForm; it is possible to find it on:
Please, download the most suitable form, fill it (Authors, Paper name, IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE="12th IEEE Workshop on ECMSM-2015"), print it, sign it and send it by email or by fax (+420 485 353 112).
Note: Every paper can have one Copyright form - one signed CF per paper is enough!!